Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: From the Real LPDFTBL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member nascarfan08dj's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2007
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    From the Real LPDFTBL

    Well this is the poster formerly known as LPDFTBL. Time to set a few things straight.
    Yeah the one CoeburnCane can't stand. Rocketer's one person who can make him cuss. Because i don't go for the preppy. I'll get my way attitudes. Like the mid 20 to early 30 year old group on here.
    Yes i am using a friend of mines computer. And i use the word friend strongly.
    As i find it don't mean much to many. Ain't that right Indian_Dad and Elp6n. I was ok as long as i played along in your games before and after you got together. Well as they say about me, who cares. You brought it on yourself.
    And no the person you thought was neutral was not me. At one time it was my account. But i give it over to them. It was the friends computer i am on now. They are actually from Norton. Actually a member of the Daniels family.
    I'm sorry to disappoint a few. But no i haven't been on since CoeburnCane ban me for asking him a question. Or that is what i was told happened.
    But i did receive an email. From one on here who basically told me who all was involved in wanting several gone from this forum. If they were wrong. Then it sure seems very strange. Many on the list they give do not post any more or are gone.
    So ban away if you want Brad you or Fred. It don't stop what many others have come to already see. If your not in the little clique your not welcome here on this forum. Well you are welcome in some sense here. But not to voice any opposition.
    I know me and many don't fit into let's see. The little clique of biggin, CoeburnCane, burton2019, starbuck, and well you know your guys little gang. Aint' that right bro's.
    However, when i give a person my word i try to keep it Rocketer. I said i was gonna take a week give out my email to some friends and then leave this forum. I got what less than one day.
    And from what i understand from some. Cane ban me just because i ask him a question. Sounds like a person who is fair and very mature to me.
    As far as sunshine. That was Mrs Daniels. She set that nick up herself, however didn't know how to post. She did her home work on a few things. And she is from Norton. She didn't type up the can we live with consolidation stuff her husband did.
    Let's see now. I got this id to set a few things straight.
    As far as consolidation. No it won't happen. As for me i was for it. Even changed my mind about it several times. Then said we needed it.
    Then i see what we have developed into with the preppy groups on here. And i did a major turn around. We love our sports. But we love our schools more and what it bring to our community much more.
    If we consolidate and raise a group like we have here. Who thinks they have the only opinion and their the only one's right. Yet will not even admit when their wrong. Well what will we have. A lot of trouble.
    You guys don't deal with students daily from all these schools. Mr and Mrs. Daniels talked to a lot of people in the local area. Even doing a test to see how folks locally stereotype each other. It was unreal.
    A lady from south America actually being able to tell the difference from those from several areas vs. other areas. So i think the comments stand correct. Stereotyping does happen. As in the yuppy group on here vs the one's they don't like.
    I myself could care less if you like me or hate me. I've always said that. But i won't have real friends insulted for showing what is wrong with this area.
    And no CoeburnCane i am not a beligerent drunk as you would like to portray and i will find out where you got your information. And yes i did post our PM's im tired of games and backstabbing and double talking.
    I got played a few times by a person i took as a friend and the woman he is with. She cant attest to that herself. As i insulted her over a person making me believe she was cheating on him. Because of some thing about hair. And he did do me a favor once. One i think i have repaid a couple times over. Yet now and then i am reminded of it in a post that will pop up. Friends do friends favors. Not to keep reminding them of i was there. That is what friends do. They are there.
    I am just a person who tries to care. About my community and i use to about this forum. Then in moved the yuppie bunch, who wanted to down the area and tell everyone what we needed.
    And how bad our educational systems is. But look at how many we send to college vs. those who send no one. If you look at that. I think we are doing good. And your the same group downing the educational programs of Wise County? Yet you graduated from here and attended college and obtained a degree. One in which you work in. But your education was so bad?
    Well what we need isn't always what we really need. And i think Mrs. Daniels showed that. We have a lot of problems.
    Yes this isn't 20 years back. Had it had been. I may of said go ahead and consolidate we can change the views, we can get the kids to adapt.
    And they do intend to take the article to the Coalfield and the Times News, once they have the facts, of how things were done as far as dates.
    Today with no discipline in the homes or the schools. Teachers don't want bigger schools with more students. They want the control they use to have. Even the schools do.
    To be able to teach in an environment to where they can reach the students. And maybe make a difference to some at least.
    The kids you have right now. The mind set is totally different. From Pound to PV.
    It is not close to what you had 10 or 20 yrs ago. Kids react and react harshly today. Yes the generations have changed. But look at Tech. Is it for the better or the worse? This young man lashed out during his senior year. With a sister attending a major university with no problems.
    As far as this forum. I ask for a week and as a long time poster of this forum and former moderator when me and several stood alone. When we had no idea of what to do, i think we did what we had to, and kept the forum going. It's still here isn't it. So we must of did some thing right. We kept it clean and we did what we had to. We had no one to guide us.
    What i got was a person full of themselves and power Cane. Am im not the only person Cane has well used his power trip on. Why do you think some just read and don't post. Come on Brad. Give it a rest. You've done good in life. Who didn't think you would. You echo. I will succeed or die trying. Typical class A personality. My way or the highway.
    Not the person i wish good luck and told them, maybe we could meet share a conversation and shake hands. Rocketer. I did this on the old timers forum.
    What was said to me was done on a forum that could be viewed by all. What to try to embrass me? For what reason. Because i shed light on a problem on this forum.
    Ban this nick. But at least i set a few things straight. No i am not a drunk.
    But i do care about this area and i do have some good friends. Not all from Appalachia.
    But i will add this. From what i have seen here and been told. We may end up consolidated at some point and time. But it will not be without a fight. I would rather fight for what is right and a way of life that is better than what i have seen here. Than cheer for what is wrong.
    Ban away. I just wanted to set a few things straight. Hate me or like me. At least i delivered the truth.
    Now ban away if you want. As i have always said. Hate me or like me. I am who i am. I don't play up to no one or their games. And i don't like two faced people. If you got a problem with me. Then talk to me. I'll talk to you adult to adult. We may disagree but i won't stop you from having your opinions or views.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: From the Real LPDFTBL

    You've got issues bro, chill out. It's Saturday Night it's my birthday lets all be happy!!!!!!!!!! Haha, for real though man just be civil and we'll all get along great.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member nascarfan08dj's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2007
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: From the Real LPDFTBL

    We will if we fit in. As you and biggin do. Some forget you can read the shouts. I have nothing further to say.
    I said what i had to say.
    Go take a rest Darrell. You deserve it.
    I see your still posting away. Oh but your on the prep squad. Gee must be nice.
    Like i said. I just wanted to set the record straight. It's even. And i'm done with it. Good luck to you and the preps squad.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: From the Real LPDFTBL

    No clue what your talking about but it's cool man. I have no beef with you. I dont post that much anymore as PVFAN not really much point. I even offered to go out to eat with you, I mean what they hey? I dont know of a clique that I'm in, especially one with Elpn and Indian Dad. I dont even post on topics she post on anymore, why? Because I'm trying to avoid conflict.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: From the Real LPDFTBL

    Trying to avoid conflict? There'd be no conflict if folks showed some maturity. I'll reply to post to whomever I choose. This is a discussion board (for those who have forgotten). It's sad when we feel like we gotta duck and dodge to keep somebody else from being pissed off.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: From the Real LPDFTBL

    Hey whens the next meeting? I just got the PM from Rocketeer and I'd love the join. I am just glad we got enough ppl in there 20-30s who have the same common goal in mind. Consolidate Appalachia and eliminate the greatest sport powerhouse that ever graced this great country. Just let me know when project thunderstruck is underway.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2007
    Posts
    128
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: From the Real LPDFTBL

    Oh, I understand exactly where he is coming from. I told people to quit talking badly about Jordan Barnette's situation, his family has been through enough. Then I got a PM asking me to delete my post, not from a moderator, but from another poster. I'm not here for clique's or friends, I'm here for news and information, offering and taking. I told that person to not PM me ever again, and before I could turn my PM's off, I got another one. But that's all right. I care about who and what I do, and I don't care if others think my opinion is not worth much. I don't post much, I have been an observer for many years, I only post now when it means something to me, and I totally understand where this poster is coming from. Aparently they have some personal issues with some posters, that's their business. But I understood what he was saying about cliques or disagreeing with someone since getting that PM. This thread wouldn't have met much to me if I had not been asked to delete my post. I might have taken a different attitude if I had said something awful and had been asked by a moderator to delete my post, but that was not the case. Seems to me like too many speak before thinking, and butt in where their not wanted or needed. Some may think that of me right now, that's fine. But if I have done anything wrong, then a moderator can inform me of what I did wrong.
    Some people's reality is a fantasy because they don't know the difference between truth and lies

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: From the Real LPDFTBL

    Thats why I dont respond in topics, there is no point. Elpn and you to a lesser degree are right on every single subject. She even sticks her nose in on topics she knows nothing about. I dont respond, to avoid stuff like this. LPDFTBL has really cracked me up today, I guess he's exposing the world. I now wait some off the wall response from Elpn or IndianDad about how wrong and inmature I am, only to sit and laugh as I read it, because posting to them is life.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: From the Real LPDFTBL

    DAWG FOOTBALL RULES!!!!!!!!
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: From the Real LPDFTBL

    I've pretty much always been one mile outside of "gang territory" on these forums, so it's tough to fit in. But I don't really see the need to create a huge post about it - if you have a problem with so many people on here (and I don't blame you), my best advice is that if it makes you angry enough to leave, do so, and don't have any regrets.

    No doubt about it, this hasn't exactly been the friendliest place to hang around, but I've stuck through simply for football season (no other people to talk about football with) and for the interesting discussions that pop up every now and then in the Non-Sports forum. If the Non-Sports forum didn't exist, during football season I'd be in hibernation because I could give a rats a** about the utterly boring sports such as golf, baseball, and, to an extent, basketball (though it's the least boring of the three.)

    With that said: Don't waste your time here with stuff like this, man. Just move along, and most importantly: Screw the haters. If there was another populated forum to discuss LPD football, I'd abandon this one in a jiffy.
    Officially retired

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •